I was tagged by Rachel on facebook but am going to share my answers here. Steal if you like!
Happy 2010! If you've been tagged or you are reading this, you have the honor of copying all these goofy questions, writing your own response, and tagging 25 other victims. You have to tag me so really you just need 24 more people. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you!
1. At what time did you get up this morning?
The alarm went off at 6, I got up at 7:15 am
2. How do you like your steak?
Medium and smothered in sauteed mushrooms
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
4. What is your favorite TV show?
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Back in Montana
6. What did you have for breakfast?
Coffee and fig newtons
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
8. What foods do you dislike?
9. Favorite place to eat?
The Windbag in Helena
10. Favorite Dressing?
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
Toyota Rav 4 sport
12. What are your favorite clothes?
PJ pants and hoodies
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
Usually 1/2 full
15. Where would you want to retire?
16. Favorite time of day?
17. Where were you born?
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
20. Person you expect to tag you back first?
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
22. Bird watcher?
23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
24. Do you have any pets?
Three cats and a dog
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
27. What is your best childhood memory?
Riding in the tractor with my dad
28. Are you a cat or dog person?
Bring 'em both on
29. Are you married?
30. Always wear your seat belt?
31. Been in a car accident?
32. Any pet peeves?
Putting the toilet paper on with the roll coming off the top instead of the bottom
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
34. Favorite Flower?
35. Favorite ice cream?
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
Once the first time, twice on the written's in Alaska last year.
38. From whom did you get your last email?
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
41. Do you like your job?
43. What was your favorite vacation?
San Diego, Montana anytime
44. Last person with whom you went to dinner?
45. To what are you listening right now?
Cake Boss on TLC
46. What is your favorite color?
Green or orange
47. How many tattoos do you have?
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz?
49. At what time did you finish this quiz?
50. Coffee Drinker?
How else do you get through the day?!?!?!
Friday, January 01, 2010
This year was new and exciting for me in so many ways. It was my first January to January in AK and I found myself enjoying it immensely. It wasn't without its challenges but that is for later. With countless adventures to be had my reading list wasn't nearly as abundant as it has been the last few years. I find it a bit ironic that I started and finished the year with a dog book while adding my own dog to my life. Here is the list that I finished this year...
- Marley and Me by John Grogan
- The Secret Lives of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd
- Pandora Prescription by James Sheridan
- Say Goodbye by Lisa Gardner
- The Shack by William P. Young
- Daughters of Juarez: A True Story of Serial Murder South of the Border by Teresa Rodriguez
- Water Witches by Chris Bohjalian
- One Man's Wilderness: An Alaskan Odessy by Sam Keith from the journals of Richard Proenneke
- Bones of Betrayal by Jefferson Bass
- Deception Point by Dan Brown
- Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer
- Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer
- Forever Ours: Real Stories of Immortality and Living From a Forensic Pathologist by Janis Amatuzio
- From Dog Sleds and Float Planes: Alaskan Adventures in Medicine by Jean Persons, MD
- Anatomy of Deception by Lawrence Goldstone
- 8th Confession by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro
- The Archangel Project by C.S. Graham
- First to Kill by Andrew Peterson
- Sepulchre by Kate Mosse
- Swimsuit by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro
- Through Yup'ik Eyes: An Adopted Son Explores the Landscape of Family by Colin Crisholm
- Now & Then by Jacqueline Sheehan
- Iron Lake by William Kent Kruger
- Boundary Waters by Willia Kent Kruger
- The Ugly Ducking by Iris Johansen
- And Then You Die by Iris Johansen
- The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown
- 206 Bones by Kathy Reichs
- Intern Blues: The Timeless Classic about the Making of a Doctor by Robert Marionby
- The Scarpetta Factor by Patricia Cornwell
- My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult
- Sworn to Silence by Linda Castillo
- Murder at 40 Below by Tom Brennan
- A Skating Story: My Story by Dorothy Hamill and Deborah Amelon
- E is for Evidence by Sue Grafton
- F is for Fugitive by Sue Grafton
- Merle's Door: Lessons from a Free-thinking Dog by Ted Kerasote
- Twisted by Andrea Kane