Monday, July 18, 2005

Montana Friends




Those big blue eyes on that little girl with all the thick hair belong to 6 month old Kalley. She is the first daughter of my friends Chris and Kayme from college. Little Kalley is currently going through a touch of stranger anxiety but we hung out over breakfast at the Bagel Company on Tuesday morning.





This is Tyler, Alyssa's little brother. He was a complete cuddle bug during the night. Poor little guy had just gotten over the chicken pox so he was a bit spotty and the bugs seemed to like nibbling on his soft skin too. I was happy with lots of slobbery kisses from him





This little cutey is Alyssa. I babysat her while I was waiting to hear about PA jobs. She was just little than. Now she is a very grown-up 2 year old, who is quite fiesty! After eating her York Bar Grilled Cheese she got to have a nice purple sucker!





This is Os and Just.A.Girl at the Brewhouse in Helena the night we went to the Mission Mountain Wood Band concert. They were drinking 24 oz quaffs of beer, that is my very small 10 oz. I had beer nearly every day that I was in MT so I felt the need to take it easy. Beltian White (made by Harvest Moon Brewery in Belt, MT) comes with an orange slice in it and is super smooth!




This would be Todd (blonde) and Nolan (the other one). I've known them since '93. Great guys that would do anything in the world for anyone that was deserving. They met us at Heather's house to join us for Alive @ 5.




Heather and I blissfully happy after a 1/3rd lb. York Bar hamburger. Super good. You get the burger, potato chips and a York Peppermint Pattie. Doesn't sound like a lot but the burger is massive and super good. I washed mine down with a Caesar. Never had one as good as at York, the lady makes homemade Clamato for it. Perfection!

No comments: