Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Half done

The chicken club melt turned out okay on Monday night. My cheese melted too much and spread out but it still tasted awful good.

Now I have the meatballs baked and in the crock pot so tomorrow all I have to do is add the sauce when I get home from work. The artichoke crab dip is mixed and in it's baker so it can go in the oven about a half hour before everyone gets here. The pumpkin cream cheese bars are in the oven and should be done in about 20 minutes. That leaves the wassel and warm wine for tomorrow plus assembling the various cheese trays. Not bad.

I also got myself four new tires today. Now I'm ready for the snow to fly, and ice too. I sure do miss being able to put on studded tires but Minnesota says they damage the roads. Out West we put them to work, climbing a windy icy pass on I-90 feels a lot better with metal studs in your tires than not.

A friend's mom is nearing the end of her fight with cancer. Please keep her in your prayers. I'll be there one day soon probably too so my heart goes out to her.

Well, the week's half over and I still have a lot to do. Hope all is well!

No comments: