Monday, March 03, 2008

Lost


So my friend Heather's response to my last post was "deep" and I also got a lot of well wishes too.

You know what it really means when you are at a place in your life where change needs to be considered? It means in a way...you are lost. Yup...lost. Don't know which way to turn. Don't know which path will lead you where you want to go. Don't know if you can even get there from here? By the way...where's here?

Change describes where I'm at right now. Things have changed. Things need to change. I'm changing. I think. Yeah, the north winds of change are blowing. Why was it so easy for Mary Poppins to unfold her umbrella and up and leave? What made Vianne in Chocolat' ignore the winds of change in the end? What makes people like Greg Mortenson (mountaineer and author of Three Cups of Tea) get up and start from scratch with one big grand idea? What makes it work?!?!

All things to figure out. I'll keep you as posted as I can on where I am, what I'm doing, where I'm going. I'm not jumping off any cliffs. I am investigating my options. Seeking professional help with the mental side. Praying a lot. A lot!

For the rest of this week, that's all on hold. I'm off to San Francisco for a conference. Not much of my heart left so I don't think I'll be leaving it there. I know a bit of fresh seafood every night will make my spirits better.

Have a wonderful week folks!

No comments: