Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I'm alive

I'm not dead. I'm dead tired but I'm still breathing.

Montana was followed by a trip to Milwaukee for a brutal review course. Milwaukee was followed by a Stampin' Up workshop, followed by a crazy week at work. This week I managed to entertain or be entertained Friday through yesterday. I'm still working on dishes from yesterday! AND I fly to Alaska on Thursday morning.

The update on the jobs scene is this...Montana called today. Seems like a PA they worked with before they moved to Montana is now available to come work with them in their new location. That means I didn't get the job.

Alaska has offered me the job officially but I said I had to see the place so that's where I'm headed.

A PA in our own group is retiring so I'm talking to him about what taking his position might me like.

There...a down and dirty update but man, I'm running on fumes so that's what you get.

No comments: