Monday, January 31, 2005

Craving

Okay...This will be short but I just wanted to say how much I'm craving a big juicy burger from the York Bar in Montana right now. With the pile of mushrooms sliding off the side. The bag of chips with the York Peppermint Patty hidden underneath. With a Caesar to drink. Man that sounds so good right now. I find that the longer I am here in Rochester and in spite of how often Dave and I go out to eat that I crave Helena food more and more. I know it is a weird form of homesickness but that is how mine manifests its self. Wish York Burger was mailable! Grease would soak through and make a mess of any reasonable cardboard box. Darn! I'll just have to settle for a Newt's burger if I ever get there tonight. If not tonight, sometime this week. Like I said...I have a craving and I MUST satisfy it.

4 comments:

Osbasso said...

Pizza @ Howard's
Burger @ York Bar
Chicken @ Sud's Hut
Chinese @ Jade Garden
Nuke @ Ox
Mud Pie @ Windbag
Beltian @ Brewhouse
Peanuts @ Hap's

Now don't drool!!

Osbasso said...

Pasta @ On Broadway

just.a.girl said...

actually...i have one change to make to scott's list...

not a beltian @ brewhouse. it should be miner's gold @ brewhouse. :)

i hear ya tho nicolle... i crave helena food too. and that list of scott's didn't help me out either. i wish that some of that were mailable as well....

Moosekahl said...

Scott your are me...Kamey thanks for understanding. I'm in a funk and whenever I get like this food from Helena is what comes to mind. The other thing I really really miss...Morning Light Coffee. They make a great mint mocha breve!