Saturday, January 22, 2005

Rearranging


At least the bed is put together...notice no curtains, dream catchers that need to be moved, yada yada yada

So do I just bore easily or what? I have spent the entire day rearranging most of the house. Now don't most people just do this just once a year...like with spring cleaning? Ugh! This all started last week when I finally got all the components of my "grown up" bed delivered. It has taken me a year to get it all but I finally feel like a real adult with a real bed that has all matching pieces and bedding. Still no matching bedroom furniture to go with it but I'll work on that. This lead to needing to move the futon that I was using as a bed into the second bedroom to have as a guest bedroom. That required the desk to be moved along with all the electronics associated with the desk. Said the heck with trying to do my scrapbooking on a too small desk and decided to move all my scrapping supplies to the den, which I haven't used at all in the past year that I have been here. Moving the card table into the den to use as a scrapping table required moving the couches that are down there. Now I still need to move the TV and the VCR down there because one of my "resolutions" for the new year was to sleep better...that translates to getting rid of the TV in the bedroom. So one might ask where everything is now...all the scrapping supplies are either on or next to the card table in the den. The desk is cleared of all electronics, files and junk (that is all in a row against the wall) and the futon is still where it was this morning. The mirror in the bedroom, as well as the cross next to my bed, have been hung up. Still have the curtains to put up, picture frames to put back up...what have I started!!! Guess this is what weekends are for :)

No comments: