Sunday, June 19, 2005

26.2 miles??? For real???


My sister and I on the canal after we were done. She is an athletic trainer as designated by the red shirt, I'm a PA and could write orders, hence the hat and blue shirt. It's a crazy organized mess but somehow it works every year.
This past weekend I drove to Duluth, MN to work on the medical team for the 29th annual running of Grandma's Marathon. it is currently 12:40 ish on Monday morning and I'm exhausted. I have an early meeting tomorrow morning so the stories from the weekend will have to wait but man "NO ONE IS GOING TO BELIEVE ME, NO ONE IS GOING TO BELIEVE ME!" (As screamed by one of the first finishers of the HALF marathon as his temperature spiked to around 105...for real, high temps can cause psychosis!) More later, until then...good night

No comments: