Sunday, September 25, 2005

Bon Jovi in concert!

I just caught wind that Jon Bon Jovi is going to be starting a tour in November! They are going to be in Chicago around mid-November. That's only a five-six hour drive from here. Unfortunately my concert buddy is 1200 miles away. I caught Bon Jovi on Oprah this week and boy, was it a trip down memory lane. One of the very first tapes (yes, tapes...you know those cassette shaped reels of flimsy film) I owned was Slippery When Wet. I can still sing every song on that album front to back. I admit, I am a much bigger fan of him in his short hair than his long classic metalhead hair. Either way though, he is one sexy man.

Anyone want to go to Bon Jovi with me? Doesn't necessarily have to be the Chicago concert? Can't find the full list of his shows just yet but I will. Wonder if he will hit Minneapolis. That would be so easy. Uhmmm? Something to think about.


UPDATE: November 11th, Target Center, Minneapolis!! OH BOY!

No comments: