Monday, November 14, 2005

Feeling better

After a weekend with A LOT of sleep and little work done on the house I feel much much better. Friday night I was asleep a bit before 11, Saturday night I fell asleep on the couch at 7:30 and woke up about an hour later, read a friend's blog for a half hour and went straight to bed and was asleep before 9;30. I had slept in to 8:30 on Saturday morning, 8:45 on Sunday morning. I fell asleep in the chair at the boyfriend's house last night around 9:30 and at 10:00 I moved to the bed and slept until almost 7.

Other than getting a few clothes out of boxes and folded into the closet I didn't do much at the house. The boyfriend helped hook up the dryer vent but when we went to plug it in I needed a different plug-in to fit the wall piece. All that sleep felt so good instead.

Tonight I accomplished a lot simply because I was rested. i got a new cord for the dryer and with my friend Brian's help as well as the color code courtesy of the appliance store guy I have a working dryer. The wash machine had been moved around a lot and after doing the first load of clothes I discovered the back hose was loose (soapy water all over the floor was my first clue). I fixed that. the boyfriend came with the truck that had my two new dressers in it. One brand new from IKEA, one out of the scratch n' dent that barely has a scratch. moved the old dresser into the guest room and got the new one's into the room. I will have to assemble the new one but I can do that later.

I also have two loads of laundry done and the third one going in the wash machine! Laundry! I never thought I would be so happy to have laundry available. Now I just have to figure out what the heck my pretty orange and white kitty got into to turn all his white fur dishwater gray! He's a mess. I'm going to brush him one more time to clean him up and I'm going to bed now that I'm finally feeling human again!

No comments: