Saturday, November 19, 2005

he's back

This morning Jill and I went to breakfast before going to see Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. The Goblet of Fire was my favorite of all the Harry books that have come out thus far. I was super excited to see this movie and to make a long story very short the movie did not disappoint at all. I laughed, I cheered, I cried. It was great.

All the snow is gone. I survived the first icey-ness of the season with my new driveway without hurting myself or sliding onto the street in front of my house with my car. I'm a bit bummed that all the snow is gone but at the same time, hoping it stays like this to allow me to have a safe drive to mom and dad's next week.

I'm currently cooking my first meal in my house. I have been either eating out or not eating for the last couple weeks. Tonight I'm making tortellini and pesto sauce! It's mostly out of a box but it is cooking in my own house. Yippee! Then maybe a movie at home and to bed early. Tomorrow I will organize the now completely painted living room. Still no camera cord so still no updated pictures :(

No comments: