Monday, November 21, 2005

Making a Path

Here are a few more pictures of the house. Slowly but surely I'm making a dent into all the boxes and such that seemed at first to be overtaking my new house. Yes, I know the mirror is really dirty but it's up and attached to the wall. I can clean it at any time. Yes, none of the kitchen appliances are plugged in but they are near an outlet and can be plugged in. yes, the walls in the green dining room look very very bare but their are pictures and such to be hung up and I can actually get to them now. The TV, stereo, cd's, and dvd's are in their final place for now. Don't really like the looks of my makeshift TV stand but for now it will have to do. Yes, all those boxes need to be taken to the curb tomorrow night before I head to SD for Thanksgiving. At least the driveway isn't icy this week!

I'm driving to my mom and dad's in South Dakota for Turkey Day. It is a 601 mile drive so I plan to split it up a bit on the way out and then will have to do the whole shot in one day on Sunday. At least it sounds like the weather is suppose to be mostly agreeable. Hope the roads stay okay. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!





No comments: