Saturday, December 17, 2005

Never B-4!

They did it! They did it! It's never been done B-4! Four straight NAIA championships. I was an emotional basketcase at the start of the game for some reason but calmed down sometime during the third quarter. Final score 27-10. The game photos below aren't from today but the top picture is....that is a sign the grade school kids in Savannah made for the Saints. Gotta love that Southern hospitality. Called Os twice, saw him on TV once. Sounds like he is having a great time, hopefully I'm not too boring for him when he actually gets here tomorrow night. Now I have to get the guest bedroom ready! I better get busy.

4-time NAIA Champions...
The CARROLL COLLEGE FIGHTING SAINTS







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.