Saturday, February 11, 2006

Things I've done today...

...up at 7:30 with a congested head from hell

...7:50 gave up on blowing my nose and stood in a hot shower for 35 minutes

...back to bed after the shower propped up on my back

...interrupted by "unknown" caller, just to sleep again, interrupted by mailman ringing doorbell
...stayed in bed until 11:30, got package the mailman left (a great new litte red dress from Coldwater Creek)

...tea and OJ for breakfast, spaghetti for lunch an hour later

...watched the US Women's Hockey team win their first game

...watched a week's worth of Oprah

...swept main floor hardwood floors

...prepared lesson plans on Human Dignity and Human Rights for youth group lesson tomorrow

...slept again for about an hour and a half

...read a few blogs

...reorganized my blogroll

...AND, I'M STILL IN MY JAMMIES!

No comments: