Friday, May 26, 2006

A little trip

First off, thank you to everyone who left encouragement, prayers, and well wishes yesterday. The next few weeks, months, whatever will probably see a lot more of me being vulnerable. All I can do is take care of what I can take care of and try not to worry about the rest.

With that in mind, I made the decision to go to the conference I had planned to go to. So, tomorrow morning I fly to San Francisco for a week. It is the annual national PA conference. This means a lot of my classmates from grad school will be there as well as some co-workers and professors. I'm excited. I'm rooming with a classmate and we plan to have just as much fun as we do education.

A little trek to Alcatrez, maybe an afternoon in Napa and about 30-40 hours of CME! And no work! I always use these trips as an escape anyway so this one couldn't be better planned. Oh yeah...I'm also going to eat a shitload of seafood!

Hopefully there will be a few photo opportunities as well. But again, thank you to everyone that has my family and I in your prayers. Thank you!!

No comments: