Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Eagle River HNT

The weather didn't necessary cooperate the whole weekend but we made due anyway and ended up having a great time. This is day two on the upper chain of lakes. Yes, it was sprinkling so we had the top up. Didn't stop us from cruising around though.

The day before was much nicer with sunshine after about 2 in the afternoon. The guys tubed and got out the knee board. I only left the boat for "nature's calling"...the thought of being pulled behind a boat at 40 mph strapped to something by my knees or feet has never appealed to me. Nonetheless, I still managed to hurt myself. Foot slipped through the ladder getting in scraping up my calf. Now...look closely and you can see that my left side took a beating too. Have a strange bruise on my arm too but couldn't get a good picture of that one.

























It was all fun though. Bruises fade, scars are cool, no permanent damage. The sun, the pine tinted air, the cottage, the dogs, the guys, food...all in all, a fabulous weekend away.


Up next...Montana by Monday! YEAh!!!

No comments: