Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Pending HNT

I have HNT pictures to post and they are HOT! I have my computer with me but my camera is at the other house so I will have to post when I get home from work tomorrow.

I had the pleasure of playing in a charity volleyball tournament this past weekend. Even better is my boyfriend stuck around to watch us play. We played five matches and overall got 4th or 5th somewhere in the mess of it all. I was dressed the part...black beach shorts, red fitted t-top tank. Messy pony tail, no parts to worry about with braids. Polarized lenses on the sunglasses for the best view. And sunscreen...the spray kind. It's great, no messy hands, no sand sticking everywhere.

Well, the boy missed a strip and I have a second degree sunburn to prove it. I'll have a picture up later Thursday. Like I said...it's HOT.

No comments: