Monday, August 21, 2006

Proof I went camping too

As mentioned, Rachel sent me her pictures today. Four bottles of wine later the gang is gone, one load of dishes is going and only one passed out on the couch, I have time to post a few pictures to prove that I was camping too. I'll share more later. Rachel...thanks for sharing such a wonderful long weekend.

Just a little bit of the Bob Marshall Wilderness on the way through the Seeley Swan. Note the reflection in the rear view mirror :)

Just hanging out at the mouth of Avalanche Gorge. Remember, when I die I want to be left in the dirt here.

Avalance Lake was as still as glass. What an expansive sky reflected in her waters.


We ran into a slight obstacle on the trail. No worries...I am SHE-RA, WARRIOR PRINCESS! Once Rachel scooted safely underneath I ducked under myself.

Day 2 we drove back to the entrance to use our cell phones to call various guests we were expecting in camp. This sign is new as of this year. Newly designed and placed at the beginning of the season. Yes, that's a sweatshirt. It got a bit chilly.

Taking a moment to reflect next to Avalanche Lake. Backpack straps are NOT good for belly profile pictures. Oh well, I was in the woods...who cares!

No comments: