Monday, September 04, 2006

It's over??

















































Are you sure tomorrow's Tuesday? I need another three day weekend. I got so much done this weekend that I want to keep going. The first coat on all the edges is done and as you can see the last touch up needs to be completed but at least the first coat is on. Any suggestions on what to do with that darn white window? I love the hardwood as is, but the white window is a little much.

To Do: MOSTLY DONE...Not too shabby for three days without work or the boy around :)
1. Spackle holes left by previous owner on third floor DONE
2. Prime with charcoal colored primer DONE
3. Paint in cocoa puff and maple leaf DONE
4. Mount wall shelves for stamping stuff Think I need an IKEA trip to find these
5. Install other buildings storm door DONE
6. Pick up and install four new mailboxes for the townhome association
7. Take Labor Day "trip to work" pictures IN PROGRESS
8. Meet a blogger world friend for lunch DONE
9. Write out retreat for the 16th Will work on tomorrow when I get home from work
10. Work on ACL paper Found ALL my notes on this topic and put them in ONE spot
11. Paint my toenails DONE
12. Cut out all my uncut stamp sets DONE
13. Play with the cats DONE...sat on Regg's tail for 2 minutes before I figured out why he was meowing up a storm :(

No comments: