Sunday, October 29, 2006

Whirlwind Weekend

It's finally Sunday night and I have had a whirlwind of a weekend. I ran from one event to the next starting Friday night and ending about 20 minutes ago when i got home from the last meeting. But as promised here is a picture of the kitty litter cake I made. It was a big success...one gal was so convinced that she managed to eat the cake but couldn't get her tootsie roll down :)


I had to "smuggle" some hospital supplies out as well to help the boy get dressed for a Halloween themed Ultimate Frisbee tournament yesterday morning before I had to head to an early morning baby shower. He's my Jamician Doctor! Isn't he sexy?


I had to take a card to swap for my Stampin' Up meeting today but what I didn't know was that it could be 10 of the same card. So here are the 10 cards I took with me to the meeting. It was fun to see everyone else's ideas and pick up some tricks. I'll have some time this week to make a few new things. I'll see what I can come up with.

















Have a great week everyone!

No comments: