Monday, November 13, 2006

Thanks for...a creative release

I'm about to sit down for a bit of an evening project. This next weekend I am co-hosting a "40 cards in an afternoon" Stampin' Up workshop. Each participant is provided with a pre-fabricated Christmas kit including cardstock and stickers plus all the extra cardstock, adhesive, ribbon, etc they need to produce 40 Christmas Cards in one afternoon. It should be fun.

I have a couple candles lit, my crafts spread out on the table and I'm ready to start cutting. I'm thankful I have a few creative bones in my body to allow me to take a chilly night like tonight and turn it into a creative release. By the time I go to bed I will have cut out 160 card bases plus all the bits to make them work.

I have a few other creative Christmas projects up my sleeve but details will have to wait or I'll spoil the surprise :)

Happy Monday!

No comments: