Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Back on track

As I said before I left for the long weekend, I'm alive but I took a bit of a detour last week. Not sure what prompted it but I was busy and planning a party with a weekend get-a-way so the blog got a fair bit neglected.

The weekend away was a much needed relief. After hosting our Faux New Year's Eve Party until 4 AM on Friday night we took our time enjoying our weekend. Lots of food, lots to drink, lots of Wii smack talk and great friends to start it all for us. We slept till almost noon on Saturday and got to our resort that evening. The food, the spa, the time alone together was wonderful. We had some heated competitions in the arcade and a nice relaxing weekend all around.

Unfortunately, the rat race is on again. I have two separate Stampin' Up workshops coming up, two hockey games this week to cover and the usual other stuff to do. My four day week is going to fly away from me. Hope your week is going well.

No comments: