Thursday, February 22, 2007

It's all relative...

Isn't it funny how our life sitatuion, physical location, mind set can make what seems to be very different things similar. Or cause you to react the same to different stimuli?

Last week I was hanging out in San Diego and the highs got up to the low 80's. I was singing the praises of the sun and fresh air and was excited about not having to wear a coat. Last night after volleyball I was in shorts and my Columbia winter coat amazed at how warm 34 degrees felt! Some of the warmth from Southern Cali must have come home with me. We had one day of 40 plus degree temps this week. The snow is melting and it's a slushy mess but it feels wonderful out. I briefly opened the windows in southern Minnesota in February because it was 36 degrees out and it felt so good to get a breeze through the house. Guess it's all relative to what you expect!

No comments: