Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Counting flowers on the wall...

I'm suppose to say that doesn't "bother me at all". I'm not convinced.

I said mutliple repeated rosaries last night, I read 10-20 pages of The Devil in The White City. I petted my snoring cats, I rolled onto my left, my back, and my right side. There are no flowers on my wall but there are 8 pictures of Montana landscapes of my own taking on the walls. I saw the clock turn about every 20-40 minutes and counted down until the alarm went off at a quarter to 6.

When i was asleep my dreams were of the past and of pain. Or just plain flat out didn't make logical sense. Finally got up on the second attempt at the snooze button this morning. Showered and got myself all pretty for a full clinic day.

It's now Tuesday night and I've worked 19 hours this week already and last night slept only about 3 total. I got home today around 4 ish and crashed hardcore for a two hour nap. Oops, I didn't make it to the gym. I slept so hard and was curled tight under the blankets. The cats were curled on top of that. I could have slept till tomorrow. But the dreams were scattered and unrealistic messes of jumbled thoughts.

I've had a meeting, I had dinner, now I'm watching a ballistics show and wrapped in a blanket on the couch. Maybe I'll sleep tonight, otherwise I need to paint some flowers on the walls.

No comments: