Saturday, August 11, 2007

A Montana Last Supper

Even though Rachel and I had a long day coming back from Glacier Park I needed to head to the Brewhouse with Os for a pint or two. He had three quaffs and I stuck to one pint and a piece of carrot cake. It's a bit of a cheesy shot with my Glacier Moose hat and tee but I was tired, it was late, and they were clean. I think I even bought the old man his beer that night! What a nice date I am :)

The following night I wanted to hit my favorite restaurant for what was the SECOND time in one summer...an extra special treat. Heather and I made it here for burgers and Mud Pie in June and this particular night Os and I went for the Montana beef. I had my steak covered in mushrooms and blue cheese; his steak was still moo'ing.







































































And you can't eat at The Windbag without a piece of Mud Pie; Oreo cookie crust, three inch thick layer of coffee ice cream, a sticky fudge layer, and slivered almonds...pure sweetness. Good thing Megan showed up before we left or I would have eaten that whole piece by itself. Never mind the "half" carafe of wine I ordered. They might as well have brought me the whole damn bottle...it wasn't a half at all.

No comments: