Monday, September 24, 2007

Fall Colors in Rocky Mountain National Park

What a wonderful time to visit the National Parks! With a bit of a change in elevation you can find some beautiful colors starting in September already. I drove from east to west through the entire park last Thursday and made the route back to Denver via Winter Park. It was a splendid day. Thought I should share a few with you but I was in one of those moods where I didn't take a whole bunch of pictures, just wanted to enjoy it and keep it tucked away in the private of my head.

From Top to Bottom: The falls just above Alberta Falls, the shores of Bear Lake, Nymph Lake on the way to Dream and Emerald Lake, a drive by shooting on the way up the east slope, and Lake Irene on the far west slope.



























.














No comments: