Monday, November 19, 2007

It's a Monday...and it's begun

The rat race is upon me. I heard the patter of it's feet about 10 days ago but now I'm right in the middle of the pack. The holidays and all I have to do BEFORE the holidays are upon me. I agreed to present a retreat at our church on Mary, the Mother of God and the Rosary for our annual Advent retreat. I agreed to this last spring but now I have around two weeks to get a final format ready.

I am hosting my annual Stampin' Up Christmas Card Extravaganza too. 40 cards for $40. I put the supply order in today and as soon as it arrives will be cutting out the parts for 240 cards (I pre-cut everything for my customers so the assembly doesn't take all day). I also possibly will be doing the same set of cards with multiple high school students to include in boxes for Hometown Gratitude gifts to the troops.

Hockey season in Minnesota has started and between now and Christmas week the team I cover for Sports Medicine has a Tuesday and Thursday night came every week but this week (just Tuesday this week). They at least take Thanksgiving off. Can't really get much done at those games other than watching and waiting for someone to get hurt.

Of course, I have to add into that the various work events, monthly Bunco, cleaning house, etc. We all do this to ourselves though and we always get through, right? My question is...why do we do it?

Have a great week everyone!

No comments: