Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Meme to share...

I have laundry I need to fold instead of playing online tonight but this is easier right now. Stole this one from Lime.


[1.] Where was the first time you ever kissed the last person you kissed?

When I found him at the pound and he put his little paw up on my chin.

[2.] What’s the greatest thing that happened to you today (the day I actually filled this out)?

Seeing my friend sitting up in bed and hearing her say thank you.

[3.] What’s the number one thing that turns you on the most?

Nibbles on my neck.

[4.] Would you rather get up early or sleep in?

Duh! I never have been a morning person and I never will be a morning person.

[5.] Tell me where you got each article of clothing you’re wearing?

Socks, top rubbermaid drawer in the closet. PJ pants, picked up off bathroom floor. Long sleeve t-shirt and sweatshirt, picked up off bathroom floor.

[6.] What’s the closest thing to you that is brown?

A stuffed moose.

[7.] What would you change about your life right now?

I'm considering a lot of life changes right now and am confused as heck.

[8.] Would you rather smile over a lie or cry over the truth?

Been crying a lot lately, mostly over what I don't know is truth or not. But I prefer the truth, good or bad.

[9.] What’s on your bedroom floor right now?

Tons of laundry that needs folded. A couple rugs.

[10.] Who was the last person you got into an argument with?

He who shall not be named.

[11.] Do you trust people?

way to much!

[12.] If you could move away, no questions asked, where would you move?

Alaska

[13.] Have you ever been out of the country?

Been to the UK and Canada

[14.] Could you go a day without eating?

Yup. I work in trauma, eat when you can, don't eat when it's busy.

[15.] How much do looks matter to you?

Depends on who's looking.

[17.] When was the last time you had your hair cut?

3 weeks ago. Have a cut and color coming up in 2 weeks.

[18.] Would you rather be mad or sad?

I would prefer not to feel either as intensely as I feel them both now.

[19.] Does it take a lot to make you cry?

Yeah, I've had to develop iron sides. I think they are cracking lately.

[20.] What’s the best feeling in the world?

Having your love returned.

[21.] Are you close with your mom?

I wasn't as close as one might think but I still talk to here every day even though she's gone now.

[22.] Are your parents strict?

They were but in a good way.

[23.] Do you tell your parents everything?

Nope

[24.] Would you rather be a bird or a fish?

Bird, I have a slight fear of open water.

[25.] Name fears you have….?

Being alone, not being loved, and itty bitty spaces! Don't like itty bitty spaces.

[26.] If you need to go to the store a block away, do you walk or drive?

Right now, it's freezing out so I would probably drive.

[27.] Does the thought of marriage scare you?

Always

[28.] How many kids do you want?

I want to find the love of my life first, in the meantime I'll borrow my friends kids.

[29.] What’s your favourite colour to wear?

Greens

[30.] Who was the last person in your bedroom besides you?

A co-worker who came over to my house for the first time. She's starting to look for her first house and I showed mine off.

[31.] What are you doing tonight?

Unfortunately no who so I'm going to try to get all that laundry folded.

[32.] Would you rather be rich & sad or poor & happy?

why does money have to matter with either emotion?

Hey, where did #33 go?

[34.] What would you do if you found a dragon egg?

Pray the Shade and the Urgals aren't coming after me and my family!

[35.] Do you get bored easily?

Yes

[36.] What’s something that someone can do that really bothers you?

Just one thing? I hate it when people put the toilet paper on "upside down". Toilet paper is suppose to roll over the top people!

[37.] Did you ever want to change your name when you were younger?

Not change it but I very early on decided against being called Nikki. My little sister had four Nikki's in her class and they were the "little" girls. I wanted no association with the little girls.

[38.] Do you wish you were famous?

No, I don't need that many people giving me advice.

[39.] Do you make a wish at 11:11?

I have.

[40.] When you’re at the beach, do you swim or lay out more?

I read until I am sweating to death, go in the water until I shiver, then go back to reading.

[41.] Who is the last text message you received from and what did it say?

I would have to walk upstairs and get my phone to see. Not that important for you to know.

[42.] What are you freakishly obsessed with?

The Denver Broncos

[44.] Do you like going to the mall to shop or just shopping online?

I like shopping in malls and fun "local" stores.

[45.] Can music affect your mood?

Completely

[46.] What piercings do you want?

Nothing more than what I have right now...just my ears

[47.] What tattoos do you want?

Getting my first one on February 16th of a little moose.

[48.] Have you ever been in a cave?

Yes and I don't like it. See #25.

[49] Have you ever eaten a bug?

Not on purpose, but yes.

[50.] Are you holding back telling someone how you really feel about them?

Nope, I laid it all out. What else could I do?

No comments: