Sunday, January 20, 2008

Mindless late night musings...

When I have lots to say but not the energy or courage to say it, I wander the internet and find weird things to post. So a few weird things about me according to some survey :)

You've Been a Little Ruined by American Culture

Whether you live in the US or not, deep down you're a little American.
And there's nothing wrong with loving American culture, but it may have negative effects on your life.
Slow down and enjoy what you have. Reconnect with life's simple pleasures.
You don't need to be in a consumerist rat race. Life's too short to overwork yourself!



This one surprised me a bit. But when I think about it, I do use my right brain a lot. It was my right brain that I used as an excuse when my mom asked me why exactly I wanted to do a theology minor with my biology degree. I wanted to use the other half of my brain, wanted to think differently than A, B, C. Needed the philosophical challenge. I got it, in the form of a lot of essay questions!

You Are 15% Left Brained, 85% Right Brained

The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.
Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.
If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.
Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.

The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.
Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.
If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.
Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.


This one was pretty right on. I am picky about my pizza and anymore can't stand the "usual suspects" like Pizza Hut, Domino's, Godfather's. Give me a mom and pop shop or a good local take and bake with choices and interesting options.

What Your Pizza Reveals

There are no limits to your eating. You often devour the scraps your friends can't finish.

You are a very picky pizza eater. Not any pizza will do. You fit in best in the Northeast part of the US.

Your taste is rather complex and sophisticated. You consider yourself a gourmet - and a bit of a snob.

You are eclectic, stylish, and totally random with your choices.

You are deep and thoughtful. You should consider traveling to Paris.

The stereotype that best fits you is guy or girl next door. Hey, there's nothing wrong with being average.

Is this a sign or what?

You Should Spend Your Summer in the Mountains

You're quiet, introspective, and a great thinker.
You need a summer vacation that gets you away from the crowds and the heat.
So retreat to the mountains, where you can clear your head.



Now I just wish the things I really need to figure out where that easy. Where's the question and answer sheet to life?

No comments: