Saturday, February 09, 2008

Okay, time to pass it on...

I have time to sit and reflect today after a very busy week so it's time to pass on the award I received earlier this week from Kelly. I started my blog as a way to keep my friends back in Montana informed of what was "up" without having to call or email the same message to a lot of people. After a few months, I went "public". The result has been a vast assortment of friends I have never met in person who have provided support, laughter and courage to me when I needed it and provided thoughts to reflect on and mindless games to make me smile when needed too. Now it's time to give props to a few who have "made my day".

My friend Lime has provided smiles, hugs, socks, and an education as I have read her. Trini-Tuesday's, lessons about her Dutch surroundings, advice on life, silly responses to meme's, you name it. This woman has an amazing blog. But this week's "you make my day" award is going to one of the Limelets...Isaac! On January 28th Lime posted a video of her offspring writhing on the floor in a "death by locust' exhibit. I had tears rolling down my face. I wasn't very cheery that week but Isaac made my name (Lime's laugh in the back ground helped too!). So to Isaac...thank you!

The other individual I am going to recognize has one of "those" eyes. Her camera is in hand at all times. Lately she's been a bit overwhelmed with massive amounts of snow but she has still provided views of her environment. On days when I miss Montana, miss my mountains, or just need a visual escape, Leesa's photos get me through the day. She lives in paradise in my books. The fact she so willing shares her neck of the woods with us via her blog makes me grateful for her presence. So Leesa...thank you for the visual escape on days I just NEED it.

Take the time to check out the locust ravaged Isaac and the snowed in Leesa this weekend....you will both laugh until you pee your pants and sigh at the wanders in front of your eyes!

No comments: