Sunday, February 03, 2008

See...I should move

Last night we began dreaming about what we would do or where we would go if we landed the lottery. It was just above zero here but a group of us were at a Luau themed birthday party for a friend so we were trying to think warm.

My plans would be to buy a house in Italy and then I could alternate weekends in New Zealand and Ireland. I would still work, I get bored easily. I found this in my files though so maybe I better plan a weekend to London as well...if I went I would visit
Charlie and giver her a big hug right now.

You Belong in London

A little old fashioned, and a little modern.
A little traditional, and a little bit punk rock.
A unique soul like you needs a city that offers everything.
No wonder you and London will get along so well.


This pretty much sums things up. I would need an old fashioned house but I want my quiant little coffee shop handy too. I'm not a lot punk rock but I appreciate the city scene. Unique is a perfect word to describe me and I like having options available to me. If I win that lottery, I would probably get myself a cottage outside of London so I can have some piece and quiet but have the conveniences of the city not too far away!

No comments: