Saturday, March 29, 2008

Catching up

I can't believe it's been a week since I last posted anything. It hasn't been for lack of things going on but my brain is still trying to wrap itself around everything. I've taken the week to sort of allow things to fall where they are falling and then when I feel like it I can start sorting through it all in my head. In the meantime I'm working every day, trying to get a few Stampin' Up events organized, and dog sitting. Today is a treasure...I have the whole day without a thing on my calendar. I don't have any expectations for getting a great deal done but I'm happy with it. I'll see what I come up with as the new week starts.

So in the meantime...




You Are a Green Crayon



Your world is colored in harmonious, peaceful, natural colors.

While some may associate green with money, you are one of the least materialistic people around.

Comfort is important to you. You like to feel as relaxed as possible - and you try to make others feel at ease.

You're very happy with who you are, and it certainly shows!



Your color wheel opposite is red. Every time you feel grounded, a red person does their best to shake you.






What Your Shamrock Says About You



You are brilliant, analytical, and somewhat of a perfectionist. You are ultra competent and knowledgeable.



At times, people find you intimidating. You can be a bit sarcastic and harsh.



You don't really consider yourself a lucky person. In your view, people create their own luck.



You are creative, innovative, and complicated. You definitely have a unique spin on the world.



Pretty close to fact...

No comments: