Saturday, April 05, 2008

ABC's of me

Since I'm spending a lot of time lately trying to figure "me" out I thought I would give this one a try to see if I learned anything while I was sharing a bit of me with you. I stole it from Sandy's site, feel free to "borrow" it for your own.

A - Age: 30
B - Band listening to right now: Jack Johnson
C - Career future: transient
D - Dad’s name: Calvin
E - Easiest person to talk to: Heather
F - Favorite song: right now? or ever? I currently really like Willie Nelson's "Gravedigger"
G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Worms!
H - Hobby: Reading
I - Instruments: Organ/Piano, Alto and Tenor Saxophone, classical and base guitar, bells. I want to learn to play the cello and the fiddle.
J - Job: Physician Assistant
K - Kids: Nope :(
L - Longest car ride ever: Rochester MN to Spokane WA
M - Mom’s name: Maxine
N - Number of people you slept with: Not the right one yet
P - Phobia[s]: Snakes! Small spaces.
Q - Quote: I chose the road less traveled, and that has made all the difference...Robert Frost
R - Reason to smile: Sunshine!
S - Song you sang last: Whatever was on the radio as I was cruisin' home from my haircut
T - Time you wake up: I got to sleep in today! 10:15 am
U - Unknown fact about me: I once bit my sister on the nose
V - Vegetable you hate: Lima beans...unless they are mixed in with stuff or covered in butter
W - Worst habit: Worrying
X - X-rays you’ve had: Most recently, right pinkie finger. Toes, feet, chest.
Y - Yummy food: Anything pasta, anything spicy, and I love crunchy foods
Z - Zodiac sign: Libra

No comments: