Saturday, May 10, 2008

Home again...briefly


The snow is melting in Glacier Park! See the pine tree at the base of the dock? Just to the right of that in the water is where
Rachel and I had lunch after snowshowing in February. It was all ice and snow then. To the left of the dock the stream is a roaring river and my usual "thinking" spot is covered in water.

I had my interview on Thursday and it went well. I feel like I have a lot to think about and consider. Since I couldn't sit in my thinking spot I sat from above and "listened" to see what the mountains could offer me as an answer. I think I was too tired to listen well.

I am off again tomorrow but I'm not sure what time. I am driving to Milwaukee, WI for a CME Resources Review Course for my PA recertification boards. I have to study again. It's been a while since I've had to do that. How did six years go so fast?

No comments: