Monday, September 15, 2008

Day 2: One cat, two cat, three cat!

They were all three STILL in the bathroom and they all three let me give them medicine this morning. Romeo and Montana took their's without a problem but Reggie would only lick it and spit it out. Guess who ended up the most stoned!? Poor Regg...he couldn't even stand up. His eyes rolled back in his end and he was completely messed up. He started "sobering" up around the 300 mile mark.

Today I drove 600 miles by myself. I opened the tail end of the SUV so they could get some air and I could air out the truck. I made three potty breaks for myself and two gas stops (one just to top off just because). G0t to Isabel. My sister had Olive Garden zuppa made from scratch with breadsticks. The cats are in the basement bathroom. I'm going to wash out the inside of the kitty den and then go to bed. I'm tired!

No comments: