Monday, September 29, 2008

In-processing

IMD: Check (only after going there three times b/c the guy was not friendly)
AHLTA: Not yet, have to wait for computer access to be completed (see above)
CAC: will take picture tomorrow, wait 7-10 days
DMHRSi: Check, but there is some book to read
Credentials: Check
PAD In Patient Records: Check
Narcotics Access: Check
Blood Bank Orientation: To be scheduled
MEDDAC Form: Check
AKO Account: Sort of check, supposedly ok'A by morning
CAF Folder: Nope
DA Form: Printed, not filled out
Password created: Only after about 12 attempts (Must contain two capitals, two lower case, two special characters, two numbers, and be at least 10 characters long)

Vehicle Registration: Check. Thoughts? Should I get a specialized plate or run with the 50th anniversary of statehood plate I was issued.
Driver's License: uhm, yeah, ah...not quite

So all in all...not too bad. I have over half of the things on my list done. I have my Newcomer's Orientation to do but the next one isn't until the end of October. I have to meet with the hospital Commander but that's by appt only and I'm scheduled a week from Thursday. Tomorrow's big goal is to get a DOD sticker for my car window so I don't have to stop at the visitor's center every day to get on post if I leave.

No comments: