Saturday, April 18, 2009

Saved by a Meme...

I've been under the weather again and have a serious case of laryngitis so for lack of anything better to post, here's a meme from Os...

Here's the rules--mention the person that tagged you (did that). Complete the lists of 8's (see below). Tag 8 of your wonderful blogger friends (usually don't do this, but I will!). Go tell them you tagged them (if I have time)!

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
  1. Getting my voice back
  2. Showing off my organized craft room tomorrow
  3. Spring
  4. Hiking through AK this summer
  5. Beers on the deck with the sun up at 11 pm at night!
  6. A few trips to the Outisde
  7. Summer visitors
  8. Did I mention, feeling better?
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
  1. Woke up
  2. Saw patients
  3. Took a nap
  4. Made a May Basket
  5. Made 5 matching cards to go with the May Basket
  6. Ate Sudafed like candy
  7. Emptied the garbage
  8. Changed the air fragrance in the craft room
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
  1. Live without sleep
  2. Lose weight and get in shape, without really working at it.
  3. Backpack through New Zealand
  4. Fall in love and be loved back
  5. Blink and bob my pony tail to get the house instantly clean
  6. Learn to play the steel guitar
  7. Have time...for this, that and the other thing
  8. live without money
8 Shows I Watch:
  1. N.C.I.S.
  2. Bones
  3. Law and Order: SVU
  4. Amazing Race
  5. Criminal Minds
  6. Medium
  7. Saving Grace
  8. CSI
8 People I Tag:
Whomever wants to play...it's 8:48 pm on a Saturday night and I'm going to bed!

No comments: