Saturday, February 27, 2010

Piles

I'm staying home this weekend. I have piles everywhere in my house requesting serious attention. Outside the house there is a pile of garbage bags to haul to the transfer station. Inside the house there is a pile of clean laundry to be folded. Inside the closet is a pile of dirty laundry to be laundered. Inside the dishwasher is a pile of clean dishes to put away. On top of the desk is a pile of mail to be sorted through. On top of the bar counter is a pile of tax documents to be organized to mail to the account. On end of the bar counter is a pile of packages to be mailed. On the dining room table is a pile of almost completed journal covers for my confirmation students needing the covers decorated. Next to the bed is a pile of books finished waiting to go to the used bookstore. On the floor next to the bed is a pile of new books waiting to be put on the bookshelf.

This weekend's goal is to diminish piles.

PS: I know my comments are disabled. Os is suppose to work on that for me tomorrow after the symphony mayhem is over.

3 comments:

Dana said...

No they aren't disabled :)

Good luck with your piles ... which sounds kind of weird ...

Osbasso said...

I don't know what to do. It's radically different from Rachel's, so that doesn't help. As far as I can tell, this shouldn't be happening. Someone in the forums had the exact same problem, so I left an email alert for you if someone answers it. You'll have to check your gmail to see if anything comes in.

Sorry. I suck.

Duchess said...

Hmmm... wandered over by a circuitous route because I liked your blog name. Did a double take at this post. Piles is what we call haemorrhoids in the UK.