Tuesday, March 16, 2010

On the Road again, Just can't wait to get to Nome Again!


I'm made it! I'm in Nome AK for my second Iditarod Experience. I planned this year's trip a bit differently. I will be here until Monday of next week at 9 pm. I have a good chance of seeing the Red Lantern cross. I made it in time today to see the winner cross. It was Lance Mackey for the fourth year in a row and I'm not a big fan of him as a person but his dogs are amazing. I also got to see Jeff King cross on his birthday in third place. I very much like him as a musher. Yet tonight will be Ken Anderson, John Baker (practically a local here), and Hugh Neff (easy on the eyes). This is my favorite week of the year in Alaska. I am staying with Kamey, a great friend from college and meeting up with a few new and old friends. Enjoy the pictures!






































































































































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you can ask him for some of his "stuff" :)