Monday, June 28, 2010

Vacay!

I am definitely relaxing on this trip. Made it to Duluth MN for Grandma's Marathon and went to Texas Roadhouse to celebrate my sister's birthday. I have followed some big rivers on this trip too. This is the headwaters of the Mississippi but I followed the Yellowstone River across Montana and yesterday crossed over the Missouri several times on my way to Great Falls.

It's not vacation without a few favorite foods. Harvest Moon Brewery now bottles their Beltian White. It goes great with a really greasy pizza from Howard's in Helena. The pictures don't do the puddles of grease justice. Sat watching movies with Os while eating and drinking last night. Awesome!


































1 comment:

Dana said...

Hey! I know that combination and you're right - nothing is better!

Enjoy your vacation!