Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Giving it a try

Hello everyone! A friend of mine sent me a link to her own blog and I thought it was a nice idea. Thought I would give it a try as a way to stay in touch with friends and family a far. Since moving to Rochester, Minnesota, a year ago I have done a fairly decent job of staying in touch with everyone but one can always do better, right? Just like most things that I do, I will probably do several posts in a day on some days and then other times, go for weeks without anything. I'll give it a go and see how it works.

1 comment:

Osbasso said...

I'm the first to comment! And a curse on you for making me think that I need to do this too! I mean, it's not like I need something else to distract me and take time away from my meaningful life.... Now if I can just figure out an easier way to post pics from a Mac!