Friday, March 18, 2005

Just keeps coming

First..I'm having problems with blogger and posting pictures so you will just have to bear with the technical difficulties while you oggle at the huge amts of snow we are getting. It is 10:30 on Friday night, still snowing, cars stuck in snow drifts everywhere, including a little dodge pick-up at the bottle of my hill that I had to fanaggle around to get up the hill in my little Saturn. I made it, got into my garage (barely, without going over the edge and into the daycare below). There are 15 inches or more on the ground and they have now extended the warning until 3 pm tomorrow. This is just crazy amounts of snow. Big fat heavy stuff. I have to shovel the front steps as seen in the picture so that we can have Tammy's taco potluck tomorrow. Good thing we hadn't planned to go to LaCrosse. I think just coming for dinner is going to be an adventure enough. I just hope I can make it to my massage in the morning :(

No comments: