Monday, March 14, 2005

A vacation from vacation!


Show off!

So I just got back from sunny San Diego. I would like to say it was a relaxing trip but with everything that was going on back home with my mom and grandma, it was hard to just kick back and have a great time. I had fun though, saw the sights, laughed at stupid sea lions...talk about wanting attention! i'm home now and have made it through my first day back at work. I hate the first day back to work after vacation. no matter how busy or how slow the day is, it takes everything out of you. Like you haven't worked in weeks when in fact it has only been a week of sleeping in and your sleep pattern isn't really all that screwed up. I am a strong proponent for a day of vacation from vacation for any trip one makes. or even a half day back to work before returning to the same mundane activities of one's everyday tasks. So I survived the day and hopefully will have my full energy back and into the groove by tomorrow. Isn't life in the real world just a blast?

1 comment:

Osbasso said...

Wow! Dave looks like he's been out in the sun a little too long or something!