Sunday, April 10, 2005

Ten to One

10 ENTIRELY RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME
1. I like haggis
2. my dream vacation would be a backpacking trip in new zealand
3. I love roller coasters, hate open water (unless I'm in a boat)
4. I have met Jay Leno...and he put his hand on my bum
5. I learned to tango from a hottie from Argentina when I was a senior in high school
6. My favorite sammy is whole wheat, turkey, tomato, crumbled blue cheese, and ranch
7. I talk to my cats like they were people
8. My favorite vacation as a kid was weekend's at Grandma Rose's house
9. My favorite Ben and Jerry's is the Coffee Heath Bar
10. I want to fly a fighter jet for fun


9 WAYS TO WIN MY HEART
1. Be honest
2. Make me laugh
3. Respect me
4. Know when I need a hug...and give me one
5. Challenge me
6. Make me cry
7. Let me be me, and like who I am because of that
8. Be willing to show your true self to me
9. Buy me circus cookies when I have a really bad day


8 THINGS I CARRY/WEAR
1. My debit card
2. pony tail holder
3. migraine meds
4. my moose necklace
5. headphones for the gym
6. a first aid kit in my car
7. a rosary
8. a cross my grandpa gave my grandma


7 THINGS THAT ANNOY ME
1. Dishonesty
2. Lack of common sense
3. slow pokes in the left lane
4. toilet paper rolled underneath instead of over
5. arrogance
6. Walmart
7. hypocrits


6 PLACES I'VE BEEN
1. Scotland, england and wales
2. Washington, DC
3. Glacier National Park
4. Jackson Hole, Wyoming
5. Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
6. San Diego, California

5 THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE
1. Parasail
2. Be a mom
3. Hike New Zealand
4. Learn to cook in Italy
5. Rock climb solo in Glacier Park

4 THINGS I'M AFRAID
1. Being alone
2. Closed spaces
3. Open water if I can't see the bottom
4. Rejection

3 THINGS I DO EVERYDAY
1. Curse Dr T under my breath
2. Say the Rosary (usually multiple times in a day)
3. Laugh

2 THINGS I'M TRYING NOT TO DO
1. Quit my job (only a few more months before a new boss...Thank God)
2. Gain weight

1 PERSON I WANT TO SEE NOW
1. Grandpa...it would be nice to just go for a leisurely drive and chat again

No comments: