Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Anticipation


The Clinton's at Alive @ 5 in Helena, MT, August 2004
As previously mentioned, I am heading home for 10 days in July to hang out with friends, drink a good amount of Montana made beer, and just in general, forget about the summer tragedies related to working on the orthopedic trauma service and escape the manipulating tentacles for Dr. T for a good week! In anticipation of all that excitement, I may randomly throw in a few pictures here and there of my favorite spots in MT as well as some of my pictures from my last trip home. The above is from the second of the two Alive @ Five nights I was able to attend when I was home last August for 17 days. This is a typical Alive @ Five crowd...jammed back, groovin' to awesome music and enjoying plenty of brew. The band you see is one of my favorites, they too are home grown...http://www.clintonsband.com/index.php. The Clintons are always a great time.
So, I'm hanging in at work with my chin up and biting my tongue until i can unwind a bit in July and then be on the downward slide to the arrival of a full time traumatologist who actually WANTS to be in charge and isn't a micromanager on a power trip with short man syndrome. Can't wait for Dr. S to bring a much needed breath of fresh air to our department.

No comments: