Sunday, May 15, 2005

End of the weekend :(

Sunday nights inevitably come and not so subtly sneak into Monday mornings. I succeeded in the relaxation bit of my weekend but didn't do so exactly in the way I had planned. I did breakfast with R, coffee with M and actually went out to dinner last night with my friend, P for Indian cuisine. It was super yummy and we went back to my place afterwards for ice cream with strawberries and chocolate syrup. After being "assaulted" by Romeo, I called it a night and was tucked in tight by 10:30. Today I sipped my coffee wrapped in a blanket before making it to Mass for Pentecost Sunday. After Mass, I had my left over Chicken Tikka Masala with Naan. Watched my DVR'd CSI, Crossing Jordan, and Trial by Jury. Took at couple naps. Cleaned the bathroom, did laundry. Didn't get to making cards or watching Under the Tuscan Sun but was happy and content just the same. Now to bed to muse about the upcoming week...with the recent "coverage" issues with Dr. T, this week has the potential to get very ugly. Supervisors are going to talk to him about going against policy and denying me my time off. That just makes life miserable for me. Yippee! Have a great week!

No comments: