Monday, May 09, 2005

Generally Grumpy

Don't know what my problem is but I feel just grumpy. Not at anything in particular, but more of a general grumpiness. We all went to a wedding on Friday night, didn't get to hang in the hot tub afterward like we planned and I think that is what set me off. Come Saturday morning it was gray, wet and I had half a headache from being up from 4:45 am on Friday until 12:30 am Friday night. We went shopping at IKEA which was fun. I bought myself a new nightstand to match the bed (see many blogs ago). I even put it together myself on Saturday night (I am a handy gal). Yesterday I slept in, paid bills (that always makes me grumpy). BF helped move the nightstand upstairs and put the new pedometer/speedometer on my bike and we went to volleyball. Picked up a couple games with some guys that were totally out of our league. I even played on their side a couple games and was intimidated as hell. Had ice cream when I got home. Went to work today.

After work, I snoozed for about 15 minutes and then called the BF to let him know I have an ankle brace he needed. Then I went to Walmart. Literally everything there was ticking me off. More than usual. By the time I left, I was in a fine mood. Now I'm eating tacos and complaining to Os about being grumpy and achy from all the volleyball last night. Pathetic, uh? Not sure what's up my ass but I think I might just be grumpy for a day or two.

No comments: