Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Update on the hunt for a stylist

So I have enlisted the help of my co-workers to find someone worthy of doing my hair for me. i'm taking a step out on a limb this Friday and going somewhere new simply for an up-do for the wedding that I'm attending that night. That isn't too risky...do cutting or coloring so no risk of permanent damage. I mentioned today that I just need a gay guy to do my hair. Every gay guy that I have ever had do my hair was fabulous. My personal favorites were the couple that owned the shop in Helena. David and Joe....David did my hair, Joe waxed my eyebrows. They were so darn cute together. Anyway, my desk supervisor's cousin's mom (or something like that) goes to a guy at a new salon out by the airport. It is clear across town for me but at this point I'm very willing to drive there. I'll attach pictures of the up-do on Friday and see if they do a good job and then I need a cut in about a month so I'll try the guy at the new salon. Gotta do something different...blowing it out still looks goofy and it has been two weeks. Curly it looks fine so I'll just keep doing the "all natural" look or my sloppy bun/ponytail until the next cut!

No comments: