Tuesday, June 07, 2005

I found THE one

I think....

Os, catch your breath, I'm not getting married. But I may have started the beginning of a long relationship today. I had my first hair cut with Patrick John today. I'm in love. I know it has only been a few hours (about 4 to be exact) but I just washed and fixed my new cut on my own and it looks great. It is all curling the same direction, there are no huge step-offs between layers, it feathers around my face, I have piecy light bangs. It is nearly the perfect cut. I'm not nearly as adept at blowing it out like he is but having done it just now on my own it looks pretty similar to how he did it. Salvation! In two weeks I am going back to have my color done. If there are any strays then he'll touch them up. he's good looking, gay, from Wyoming, and funny. The PERFECT man. Figures! When I get a chance I'll take a picture of the new do and share. Maybe once the color is done. Until then...I'm HAPPY

No comments: