Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Half nekkid...Not for the faint of heart




There is the right palm...never broke the skin, just turned that nasty maroon color and stayed tender. The second day the right knee kept oozing so now it has a nice cellophane like dressing over it. The prickly looking area on my leg is the inner right shin with a nasty bruise forming.
The top of my left hand looks pretty minor but actually hurts more than the others somewhat every time I use my hand. The nasty bloody shoot is within 10 minutes of finishing the ride. You can't see it but there is a gnat stuck in there! There is a handle shaped bruise on the left knee but the pictures didn't turn out all that well but just imagine the outside of my knee scraped with a bruise long and oblong like the handbar. I'll live and darn, they make such awesome pictures!



No comments: